Click to open the Preferences dialog box in AKVIS PhotoBook.
- Language. The program supports a multi-language interface. You can select the program language in the drop-down list.
- Interface Scale. Choose the size of the interface elements. When it is set to Auto, the program workspace will automatically scale to fit the screen resolution.
- Interface Theme. Select the style of the program interface: Light or Dark.
- Recent Files. You can change the number of recent projects, loaded by , sorted by time (maximum: 30 files).
- Themes Folder. Select a folder for the additional themes for PhotoBook (*.zip files).
To save changes, click OK.
To reset to the default settings, click Default.